Google AdSense Terms & Policies Beginner’s Guide Every Blogger Must Aware 2018
According to Wikipedia “Google AdSense is a program run by Google Inc.that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience.”
To participate in AdSense and to keep your account in good standing, you’ll need to learn and follow our program policies. We’ve highlighted a few policies below, but this is only a brief overview, so make sure you read the full list of policies.
- Don’t click on your own ads.
- Don’t ask others to click on your ads.
- Don’t include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, drugs (including alcohol and tobacco), or copyrighted material.
- Don’t modify the AdSense code.
- Do follow our Webmaster Quality Guidelines.
- Do provide a good user experience.
- Don’t place more ads than content on any page.
- Don’t place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads.