What is the Google Home appliance?
Google Home is a brand of smart speakers developed by Google. Google Home speakers enable users to speak voice commands to interact with services through Google’s intelligent personal assistant called Google Assistant.
- Plug in your Google Home.
- Download the Google Home app from your phone’s app store and open the app.
- Sign in with a Google account.
- Tap the setup icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Link your music service.
- Step through the tutorial.
- Tap the left-hand menu button, then More Settings.
- Change your news and My Day settings.
- Change what the Google Home calls you.
- Enter your commute locations.
- Add home electronics
- Add Chromecast devices
- Control Google Home by voice and touch