Web development consists of two important parts and each one of them requires different skills and knowledge of technologies. Front end developer deals with what the user interacts with and back end is all that goes behind the scenes and makes it happen.
Front End Developer Roles and Responsibilities
If you’re wondering what a front end developer does, he must:
- Decide web page design and structure
- Develop features to enhance the users’ experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Make sure the web design is smartphone-capable
- Build reusable code for future use
- Make sure web pages are optimized for best speed and scalability
- Employ a diverse selection of markup languages to design web pages
- Keep the brand consist throughout the whole design
11 Skills Front End Developers Need
Let’s have a look at the top 11 Technical skills that a front end developer must possess:
- DOM Manipulation